Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i looked at several hostels in the neighborhood. Hostel Che had the most cheerful quarters, the best mattresses, breakfast. and great coffee. they choose very cool, global music for the lobby. the guests are young. there's a bar on the third floor that plays loud music every night. the whole place is very clean at all times. i recommend tipping the cleaning lady. the smokers go outside to smoke, but the smoke comes back inside and then they throw their butts in the street. yuck! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 dena USA
- “ Is a great hostel full of activities, where to meet people and have great fun. If you want to spend one of the best weekends you should choose this place. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Gustavo Mexico
- “ The bar in the hostel was empty but still pumped out music until at least 1am. The walls must be made of cardboard because you can hear everything that's happening. Other than that it was ok. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Canada