Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Che is fantastic for a party atmosphere. they have a bar that gets pretty packed in the evening, and outings to local clubs after every is ready to leave. The staff also are very nice and accomidating however dont know english that well. The only downside is the bathrooms which are not too clean all of the time, also their airconditioner doesn't work well. Over all worth the money. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Party hostel is one thing, but wtf! My boyfriend and I paid way too much for a dirty room boxed between two loud bars playing different music. To top it off the staff was completely unhelpful. The only positive thing about Hostel Che I can say is that it's centrally located--so if you don't plan on sleeping and you have no need to ask the staff for anything it's a good place for you. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Eleni USA
- “ i looked at several hostels in the neighborhood. Hostel Che had the most cheerful quarters, the best mattresses, breakfast. and great coffee. they choose very cool, global music for the lobby. the guests are young. there's a bar on the third floor that plays loud music every night. the whole place is very clean at all times. i recommend tipping the cleaning lady. the smokers go outside to smoke, but the smoke comes back inside and then they throw their butts in the street. yuck! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 dena USA
- “ Is a great hostel full of activities, where to meet people and have great fun. If you want to spend one of the best weekends you should choose this place. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Gustavo Mexico