Hostel Chez Jean Montréal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is good value for money; you get a comfortable bed, breakfast and a nice bathroom. There is one bathroom so I often had to wait. The staff are polite and helpful, but there isn't a friendly atmosphere. It's also open plan so I didn't get much sleep. I ended up leaving early for another hostel. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Elizabeth England
- “ Staying at this hostel was a very poor experience all around. I reserved a 2-bed room only to find that no such a room existed. The place was terribly over-crowded, forcing my friend and I to wait a long time for the one shower and bathroom available. There was no air-conditioning, no ventilation to our room whatsoever, making it difficult to sleep in during the hot summer nights. The staff would not accept the deposit I made on hostels.com, claiming it was a "fee". Very un-professional. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Jonathan Canada
- “ Great place, very unique set up in a tall building with winding staircases at the front and back. Staff was friendly relaxed and helpful. Had a great time, would stay again! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Elise Canada