Hostel City Bed 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really different than what we were expecting!! Reviews were awesome, hostel wasn't. The management changed 20 days before we arrived. We were originally placed in a basement room that was cold and smelled horrible- musty af. There were a couple bathrooms that smelled. An older man also smoked right outside our room which added to the smelly cocktail of nastiness. We asked to move and were able to get an average room thereafter. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Hayley Canada
- “ The hostel just changed owner the same day we made the check in, so there were some difficulties with old staff. It worked OK just a couple of days later. Leo the manager is a very nice person and his partner is also a resolving man. I'd go again to this hostel just because it works fine with value for money. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great staff, wonderful coffee, familiar atmosphere - you can feel at home, beds are comfortable, rooms spacey. The BEST: little Greta, the cute daughter of the owner. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Maria Germany