Hostel City Center Sarajevo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Things seemed thought through, and that was welcoming. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anders Denmark
- “ We stayed in a private room, wich is around 5 blocks far way from the main hostel. The guys who received us were great. But the room is really bad. No privacy, everyone on streets can view your room thru the window, the bathroom is not good, also the beds are very simple. And it smelled very very bad of cigar. Really trash for a private room. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Pablo Brazil
- “ Odlično! Great to stay there! Thank you and see you again! ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Benjamin Switzerland
- “ Everything is Perfect, If you should be staying in sarajevo, I apparently recommend you to sta^y here ^^ ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea