Hostel City Center Sarajevo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very centrally located. Enjoyed having a dorm to myself the first night but then had a group of boys who came into the room from midnight in half hourly intervals, who all switched the light on and banged around. So not the best sleep. Good wifi, good air con, bathrooms were clean and had hot water, good kitchen for self catering. Staff were helpful and friendly, 24 hour desk was great. Breakfast could be improved with some fruit or more tasty cereal. Up many steep flights of stairs, no lift ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I cannot say about the rooms because I was staying in the apartment that is part of the hostel, but the apartment itself was huge, very clean and offered us better accommodation than many of the Sarajevo hotels we had visited earlier. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Ivan Croatia
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever met. Helpful and nice staff, big and comfortable bedrooms, clean bathrooms. Recommended if you plan a cheap holyday in Sarajevo. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Frosini Italy