Hostel City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cheap one night hostel with good location (located in center, approx. 15min walking to Prague central train station)! Pretty quiet place inside room. Only criticism is that wifi(internet) do not work well in rooms, you should go to reception. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The location is perfect, close to the center and good public transport connections. We arrived by car and took the hostel's parking. The entrance and the spot itself is really small and my Opel Corsa hardly got through. If you have a bigger car or if you feel uncomfortable driving through tiny entrances, use the parking spots in the surrounding. The Hostel is definitely worth it's price. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Armin Germany
- “ Kitchen would have been useful ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Alan England
- “ The room wasn't really worth the price. Just outside there where other guests drinking until like 2 AM. On the other hand, the staff was really friendly and the room and facilities were clean. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Ulla Switzerland