Hostel City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little far away from everything, and the beds made a terrible sound even with the weakest movement. Apart from that, was good and recommendable for people who want just to sleep spending as less money as possible. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The worst hostel I've ever been to, a real hole! In october there was no heating there, so we had to cover ourselves by 3 blankets. When we arrived, we hardly found the hostel, because the door was closed and there were no bell, we had to knock for several minutes. Also there were no facilities to eat - only an oven and no table with chairs at all. The hostel itself is close to center but it is real ghetto. However the staff girl was very lovely :) ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Andrey
- “ CLOSE DOWN, CLOSE DOWN, CLOSE DOWN. THE KITCHEN IS A MICROWAVE, AND FEW DISHES, SMALL ICE BOX FRONT DOOR VERY, VERY DIRTY. NO COMMON ROOM, TO SIT DOWN, AND READ OR EAT. THIS IS NOT FAIR FOR TOURIST, AND POLISH PEOPLES. SOMEBODY WANT MAKE MONEY, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRAVELER. ITS ABSOLUTE MASS! ”
- 17 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ The hostel is very far away from the downtown and the location is totally strange, ugly and dirty. The staff do not speak properly english. I had an impresion that the hostel was oppened only to work during the "overbook" due to EURO2012. It would not be possible that such Hostel keeps open after the EURO2012. ”
- 15 Jun 2012 Igor A.