Hostel City Central Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We got a nice dubble room with a slight sea view. There was no kitchen, but a fridge in the room. We had to change rooms the last night to another facility furter away from Old Town due to a dubble booking. Those things just don't really impress. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I had such a great time there! It's just a minute to the old town for such a small prise. The staff is awesome! Really nice and funny and so helpfull! !! What ever you need they would always help out. I had a lot of really cool conversations with them and also with the People there. I met people from all over the World and it was just awesome all the time! I'd go back and time! :) thanks for everything! Sinja ”
- 10 May 2015 Sinja Germany
- “ Neno is a great host and was very helpful. Everything is excellent though it was quite pricey. Then again what price can you put on a quiet night's sleep in a madhouse such as Dubrovnik? ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great and cozy place, very friendly and helpful family. I really enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Andrea Germany