Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not centrally located, but close to metro and within a couple stations from main attractions, including gorgous central train station. Unexpectedly tasty breakfasts and solid kitchen facilities. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Adam Poland
- “ Inefficient staff and poor location far from center. ”
- 19 Nov 2016 Zahida Pakistan
- “ The hostel itself was great, the only downside was that it was quite far away from the city centre so I had to use the public transport everyday. It was nice that breakfast was included and the staff were really friendly. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Very convenient to get to, and is rather close to wherever one would want to go to in Milan. The staff were very friendly and helpful, but was a pity the AC broke down and couldn't be fixed despite the staff attempting to do so. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I've been sleeping in hostels for more than 4 years and never though I'd have to take my stuff and get away of one of these owning to the rudeness of one of its staff. If you're going to this hostels, definetively try to check in after noon. The guy simply refused to give the wifi password to my brother and asked me to leave the hostel while I was doing the reservation for it. Stood only myself for two nights and was intending to stay one night longer, but he was so rude I just left ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Guilherme