Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely would recommend. The staff were great and the rooms were very nice and spacious. Bathrooms a little dirty but good kitchen and common space. Not too far from the center. Worth the price! ”
- 18 May 2016 Margaret USA
- “ The hostel is a bit out of the center but what it lacks in location and atmosphere it is more than made up for by the staff. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Breakfast included, serving bread, cereal and juice. Nice location, easy to get to the Duomo. A large common area for lone travelers to make new friends. The bedside lamp is definitely a bonus. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Ho Yan Karen
- “ Very good Hostel, great for meeting new people, good traveller atmosphere. Has a great common room with kitchen, tv, music (the staff was great, they let us choose the music while having drinks). The location is not optimal, but there aren't many decent hostels with a good location in Milan, and this one is 2 blocks away from a metro station, and near supermarkets. ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Ignacio Argentina
- “ Very nice and firendly atmosphere! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous