Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not centrally located, but close to metro and within a couple stations from main attractions, including gorgous central train station. Unexpectedly tasty breakfasts and solid kitchen facilities. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Adam Poland
- “ Inefficient staff and poor location far from center. ”
- 19 Nov 2016 Zahida Pakistan
- “ The hostel itself was great, the only downside was that it was quite far away from the city centre so I had to use the public transport everyday. It was nice that breakfast was included and the staff were really friendly. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Very convenient to get to, and is rather close to wherever one would want to go to in Milan. The staff were very friendly and helpful, but was a pity the AC broke down and couldn't be fixed despite the staff attempting to do so. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore