Hostel Continental City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The emplacement was just awesome, in the middle of everything :) good for the value ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Staff here are very unfriendly, there was luggage storage but without locks. When I asked the receptionist for a lock, he said no unfriendly but it should be his responsibility to secure our properties. The stairs are very small, would be very difficult if you carry a big and heavy luggage. Not recommended ”
- 04 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ The hostel is near to the main streets and only a short way to the railway station. Would not recommend to a solo traveller because of the lack of common area and no chances to meet other travellers. ”
- 13 Aug 2012 Joonas
- “ We went to the free tour offered by the staff (federico, a nice argentine guy) and we learnt a lot of curiosities of the city. The atmosphere of the hostel is very very good. The staff is friendly and funny. The happy hour and the music at the bar lounge is amazing. ”
- 29 Jun 2012 Eugenia