Hostel Cork City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an amazing hostel overall. Friendly staff, and great location right in the down town core of Cork! Only steps from the farmers market. The only downside, and it may have been our room only, were the wash room facilities. Any time the toilet was flushed the pipes made extremely loud noises for the next 5 minutes, and the drain in the shower was completely clogged, causing fairly significant flooding. When I asked for a mop, I was given an armful of towels, later seeing a mop in a closet ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Brand new interior + got a free upgrade for a bigger room + wifi in every room – couldn’t be better :) ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Patrick Austria
- “ Really great hostel, great value, friendly and accommodating staff would definitely stay here again. :v ”
- 20 Jul 2013 neil Ireland
- “ good place. it is more like a shared apartment than your usual hostel type of feeling. great option in cork as it is located south of the river for easy parking and quite location but just a 10 min walk to the buzz of town. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Sabine Germany
- “ Our stay was nice, the room was clean and staff friendly. The staff member showed us our room and kitchen and even part of the city center from the hostel window but failed to mention the small magic button on the wall that heats the water for the shower. I would've appreciated a warm shower. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ great hostel with a living room and kitchen. Free wi-fi, nice staff (very helpful). Just 5 minutes from the city center away - parking could be better, but nonetheless pretty good. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany