Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little hostel, only really for sleeping as it's so small ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Gregory
- “ Location and facilities great, aswell as cleanliness in the rooms. Only lack no kitchen or even a microwave, but very good place for couple of day staying to discover the city. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Giulia Italy
- “ Completely bored and not comfortable at all. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Claudia Italy
- “ Dont have lugagge room and the staff arent nice, always angry. ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ They charge you 3 € for they to keep your bag a maximum of 6 hours -Early or late check out- It is very small hostel. The people from the reception was very rude to me and other guests. The bathroom smells terrible. It is a very expensive hostel for that bad service. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ A nice hostel with an awesome location, near the beautiful Museumplein. But, expensive... I slept in a room with 11 other girls, and I paid about 30€ per night. Still a nice hostel though, I'd definitely recommend it to others. Nice bathroom facilities. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden