Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First, the showers and the WC are practically next to the reception, the rooms are small and the stairs are kind of dangerous, specially when you carry on a haevy luggage. The guy from the reception was very nice and helpful. I don't think I come back to that hostel ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ They could offer breakfast. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Jessica Peru
- “ Very cramped. The staff is friendly and helpful, but the common room is very small and there is almost no place to get privacy for phone calls etc. Good value for the money though compaired to most I looked at in the area. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Ok.... Not wonderful baby no means bad ”
- 29 May 2013 robert USA
- “ good place, cool cat, hard stairs ”
- 17 Mar 2013 ELENA Mexico