Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ . Claustrophobic cramped spaces, eye watering pink wallpaper, and one toilet+shower room shared between a whole floor (probably 30 people). Staff are unfriendly and extremely paranoid about letting people in. You cannot get in with your own key, but always have to buzz in and then show your card at the desk to prove you are staying there. Despite this the security is lax. Sometimes they just leave the front door open, and our room door didn't lock properly. It is very cheap though. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ There were only 3 bathrooms in the entire hostel and 1 was under construction, leaving 2 bathrooms for everyone staying in the hostel. The location was good but the quality of the hostel was sub-par--would not necessarily recommend. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Claire USA
- “ Hostel has good location but provided no locker for valuables. The bathroom was dirty and there is no common area to sit and meet new people. Overall a bad experience. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Kristina USA
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was a nice environment and the staff were nice & helpful. The breakfast was just toast and jam, which gets old, but nice that it was included in the price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA
“ It has a big space problem, it's too small. ”
Hi, Thank you for your stay! We are surprised by your review, but hope you still enjoyed Amsterdam. We are still waiting for the video you made of Kings day;) Kind regards, Cosmos staff
- 23 Apr 2014 eduardo