Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Being that I stayed here during King's Day weekend, the price was absolutely insane. I wouldn't recommend this place for 70 bucks a night (like I had to pay: and that was one of the cheapest hostels!) There was only one bathroom on two floors, each with one toilet and one shower. Just in my dorm, there were 12 beds and there were three - four rooms on each floor. So you can imagine how the bathroom situation was. I didn't find a problem with it, but some of my roommates had. Overall cool place. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Brandi USA
- “ . Claustrophobic cramped spaces, eye watering pink wallpaper, and one toilet+shower room shared between a whole floor (probably 30 people). Staff are unfriendly and extremely paranoid about letting people in. You cannot get in with your own key, but always have to buzz in and then show your card at the desk to prove you are staying there. Despite this the security is lax. Sometimes they just leave the front door open, and our room door didn't lock properly. It is very cheap though. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ There were only 3 bathrooms in the entire hostel and 1 was under construction, leaving 2 bathrooms for everyone staying in the hostel. The location was good but the quality of the hostel was sub-par--would not necessarily recommend. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Claire USA
- “ Hostel has good location but provided no locker for valuables. The bathroom was dirty and there is no common area to sit and meet new people. Overall a bad experience. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Kristina USA
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was a nice environment and the staff were nice & helpful. The breakfast was just toast and jam, which gets old, but nice that it was included in the price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA