Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was pretty bleak and hardly worth the rather large sum for a bed in a dorm room (granted, Amsterdam is an expensive city). The dorm room was almost unbearably hot and other people staying there apparently thought nothing of turning all the lights on at 3:30am to spend 15 minutes packing (not that that's the hostel's fault) - I barely slept. There was nothing to do there: the "common area" was a couple benches next to the reception desk. The bathrooms were pretty nice though. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ There's bed bug in my pillow. The staff said because the night was full booked. There's nothing they can do.I have to find somewhere to sleep at midnight. I have not learn any news or their apologize from this hostel after I left. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Nice little hostel, only really for sleeping as it's so small ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Gregory
- “ Location and facilities great, aswell as cleanliness in the rooms. Only lack no kitchen or even a microwave, but very good place for couple of day staying to discover the city. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Giulia Italy