Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The employees were nice and helped me with any questions I had. The hostel is a few minutes from the Van Gogh Museum walking, and even the I Am Amsterdam sign, which is nice. Not too far of a walk to most places. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Kamille USA
- “ important note: the "common room" is a non existent corner where you will practice your tetris abilities to make yourself fit between the other people bodies present and their luggage, also internet is working very bad and the atmosphere is not existing but rooms are clean the hostel in general too & staff is nice ”
- 15 May 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ This place was pretty bleak and hardly worth the rather large sum for a bed in a dorm room (granted, Amsterdam is an expensive city). The dorm room was almost unbearably hot and other people staying there apparently thought nothing of turning all the lights on at 3:30am to spend 15 minutes packing (not that that's the hostel's fault) - I barely slept. There was nothing to do there: the "common area" was a couple benches next to the reception desk. The bathrooms were pretty nice though. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada