Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think the bathrooms were very gross and should be fixed up especially since the shower was pretty much on top of the sink. The bathrooms were very unsanitary, I felt very gross using them. I also thought the door to my bedroom was not very secure, it seemed like it would be very easy to break down, which made me not feel very safe. ”
- 03 Nov 2016 Molly USA
- “ Is in the well middle of the red district and you'll deal with groups of youngsters longing for party. The toilet is inside the room with nor ventilation or privacy whatsoever. It is kind of clean but definetely not worth the money for a poor and kind of scary experience specially if youre a girl or traveling alone ”
- 12 Aug 2016 nuria Spain
- “ Great location! Fairly clean, atmosphere wasn't that best but that could have just been the people we were with... Also no kitchen or laundry facilities. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Levi Australia
- “ Good location, meet our demands. The stairs are almost vertical, good exercise ;D ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ ΤERRIBLE.. We paid for 8-bed room and they put us in a 10bed. People smoke and use drags INSIDE the room. Im sure the staff knows about this situation because the smoke detectors was coverd. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ No shower curtains on our entire floor, I get you are renovating right now, but that could be an install of 15 minutes.. Overall very friendly receptionists and great location, keep on working and everything will be fine ;) ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Scheier Luxembourg