Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ With 24h staffing and a buzzer for the door they checked our wristbands upon entry, i found the security here good. The lockers were roomy enough to hold handbags/jackets and souch. The staff were friendly (and very patient) wich made for a relaxing atmosphere. The location speaks for itself i think. They had no lounge, but then again most people came there just to sleep. My room "8-bed" was small but had big windows so no issues with the temperature. I would recommend for partygoers. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Thomas Sweden
- “ Best advice. Don't stay here ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Taylor USA
- “ the location is really good, only mins walk to central station. But no kitchen, not hair dryer, and when i enter my room there were five guy there drinking...ouch!! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Let's call it "dirt cheap". Mice in the room, burn holes in the blanket, WiFi only at a particular spot in the hallway -but: great location for very little money. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany