Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No shower curtains on our entire floor, I get you are renovating right now, but that could be an install of 15 minutes.. Overall very friendly receptionists and great location, keep on working and everything will be fine ;) ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Scheier Luxembourg
- “ The hostel is located really close to the train station, but in the middle of a big street with coffee shops. There is a lot of stepps, so dont bring a heavy suitcase.. The straff is reallly nice and helpfull. But the rooms are disgusting! The bathrooms are located in the rooms, so there arent any windows in the bathroom.. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Nadia
- “ With 24h staffing and a buzzer for the door they checked our wristbands upon entry, i found the security here good. The lockers were roomy enough to hold handbags/jackets and souch. The staff were friendly (and very patient) wich made for a relaxing atmosphere. The location speaks for itself i think. They had no lounge, but then again most people came there just to sleep. My room "8-bed" was small but had big windows so no issues with the temperature. I would recommend for partygoers. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Thomas Sweden
- “ Wij lagen met engelse op de kamer die met mede logees absoluut geen rekening hielden. Er was ook niemand van het personeel die hen daar op wees wanneer ze om 3uur 's nachts binnen stormden. Het sanitair liet enorm te wensen over er stond schimmel in de douches en je had niet eens de plaats om rustig op het toilet te zitten het sanitair werd ook niet echt grondig gepoetst. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 YANNICK Belgium
- “ Best advice. Don't stay here ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Taylor USA
- “ the location is really good, only mins walk to central station. But no kitchen, not hair dryer, and when i enter my room there were five guy there drinking...ouch!! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan