Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ With 24h staffing and a buzzer for the door they checked our wristbands upon entry, i found the security here good. The lockers were roomy enough to hold handbags/jackets and souch. The staff were friendly (and very patient) wich made for a relaxing atmosphere. The location speaks for itself i think. They had no lounge, but then again most people came there just to sleep. My room "8-bed" was small but had big windows so no issues with the temperature. I would recommend for partygoers. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Thomas Sweden
- “ Wij lagen met engelse op de kamer die met mede logees absoluut geen rekening hielden. Er was ook niemand van het personeel die hen daar op wees wanneer ze om 3uur 's nachts binnen stormden. Het sanitair liet enorm te wensen over er stond schimmel in de douches en je had niet eens de plaats om rustig op het toilet te zitten het sanitair werd ook niet echt grondig gepoetst. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 YANNICK Belgium
- “ Best advice. Don't stay here ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Taylor USA
- “ the location is really good, only mins walk to central station. But no kitchen, not hair dryer, and when i enter my room there were five guy there drinking...ouch!! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Let's call it "dirt cheap". Mice in the room, burn holes in the blanket, WiFi only at a particular spot in the hallway -but: great location for very little money. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany