Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The sign of an entrance has nothing. And since the door is also closed, there is not that I only have you telephone and open. I ask and telephone people, have you waiting under the hotel, and it was able to arrive at last. It is at the center of a town and is convenient. ”
- 02 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ This cute little hostel right in old town of Mostar is a great place to stay to explore the city. The owner was too pregnant to be around when I was there, but her very charming mother made the experience even better! There are no lockers though. AC, kitchen, nice bathroom, balcony. Recommended! ”
- 14 Apr 2012 Hallgjerd
- “ The owners are wery friendly and helpful, they come to pick us up to the station ”
- 14 Oct 2011 Ildikó
- “ this truely is the best place i have stayed, it was like a home away from home. Tanja is the best host ever and really looked after me, in a world where hostels can be rather impersonal, DACA goes out of its way to make you feel as though your staying with friends. They even picked me up from the station and drove me back there, when does that ever happen. there is not enough room here to adequetly explain how amazing my time was here, so ill just say thanks so much to tanja and her husband :) ”
- 04 Oct 2011 Shannon
- “ Lovely hosts that came get us at the bus station even though we were about 30-40 minutes late! Great location right by Old Town and only a few minutes away from the bridge. ”
- 20 Sep 2011 Anonymous Canada