Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is pretty out of the way, but if you're looking for a few quiet nights to get your trip around Taiwan organized, this is the place to do it. The house boss here is all full of ideas and know how and is more than happy to help you see what you want to see in the country. ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's really friendly place for travelers! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Jan Poland
- “ This hostel was great! The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable and knows a lot about the best ways to travel around the city and places to go next. Ask him about about his travels in Japan if you get a chance! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The usual cheap hostel (small showers, aircon only at night, and so on). The only real problem is the location, minimum 40 mins by bus to the train station/city centre. Most signs at bus stops are only in chinese, drivers only speak chinese, good luck if you get lost. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark