Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Eating or drinking in your own room is forbidden here，and the host asked us to classify the rubbish into 6 sorts and wash every drink box ! I came here not for visiting a prison ok?All these rules make us very inconvenient to stay.btw，the host seemed like a follower of the Green Party,lots of political logos like "Taiwan need to be independent""Taiwan need more democraticy" are put along the wall,actually i do not like the atmosphere like this.Last,the location is toofar away from train station. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Really close to the free bus that goes up and down the main road of taichung called the BRT. I think it's literally 4 blocks away so it's really close. Great price and friendly environment. Free Wi fi was a plus. Thanks ”
- 03 Nov 2014 peace USA
- “ it was very interesting to talk with the owner, i could learn the history in Taiwan, and he introduced me a town which has a famous temple around Tainan. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Japan