Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Eating or drinking in your own room is forbidden here，and the host asked us to classify the rubbish into 6 sorts and wash every drink box ! I came here not for visiting a prison ok?All these rules make us very inconvenient to stay.btw，the host seemed like a follower of the Green Party,lots of political logos like "Taiwan need to be independent""Taiwan need more democraticy" are put along the wall,actually i do not like the atmosphere like this.Last,the location is toofar away from train station. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Really close to the free bus that goes up and down the main road of taichung called the BRT. I think it's literally 4 blocks away so it's really close. Great price and friendly environment. Free Wi fi was a plus. Thanks ”
- 03 Nov 2014 peace USA
- “ This place is pretty out of the way, but if you're looking for a few quiet nights to get your trip around Taiwan organized, this is the place to do it. The house boss here is all full of ideas and know how and is more than happy to help you see what you want to see in the country. ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's really friendly place for travelers! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Jan Poland