Hostel Des Artistes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, 4-5 minutes on foot to the nearest metro. Good friendly staff. We lived in a budget room with shared bathroom. The room itself was clean and nice, when the bathroom got very messy after several people. We would recommend a housekeeper to check it more often. Free wi fi was available in a special room on the fifth floor, if you want it in your room, you have to pay additional amount of money (2 euro, if we are not mistaken). In general it is a nice place and is worth it's money. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ This was the most "luxury" hostel i ever stay, and is way better then most hostels and for 12 euros is a STEAL. I stayed 3 days there and a total of 6 days in Rome for a very low budget (most spend that money on a plane ticket) ... ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ Bedrooms are not very sound proof; Wifi should be free in this time. 2 euro per day is to much - there´s free wifi on 5th floor - but very very slow (usually either could not connect) ; helpful staff; Close to Rome Termini ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Kateřina Czech Republic
- “ Not sure where the fine print is.but after booking with this hostel through your company.I was told at checkin that I was to old.Which turn had to move me to another hostel.Must the time in BIG PRINT should say no one 56 years old can stay here. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Ron Canada
- “ AC awesome in summer, wifi decent but only in the roof, just go there. staff ok, loaction: it's near roma termini, but not to the way of the colloseum, panteon or vatican, it's the other way, it's not that far and you can take the 429 outside the hostel that levas you very well located in storical centre, pizza 2 blocks away in pizza del secuolo or somethig like that. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ Surprisingly clean and nice for a hostel. The facilitices were surprisingly clean and there were plenty of showers on each floor. We enjoyed very much the rooftop terrace and the free wifi on the fifth floor. The breakfast we didn't try this time. I will likely recommend this hostel to others. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Lovisa Sweden