Hostel Des Artistes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ AC awesome in summer, wifi decent but only in the roof, just go there. staff ok, loaction: it's near roma termini, but not to the way of the colloseum, panteon or vatican, it's the other way, it's not that far and you can take the 429 outside the hostel that levas you very well located in storical centre, pizza 2 blocks away in pizza del secuolo or somethig like that. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ Surprisingly clean and nice for a hostel. The facilitices were surprisingly clean and there were plenty of showers on each floor. We enjoyed very much the rooftop terrace and the free wifi on the fifth floor. The breakfast we didn't try this time. I will likely recommend this hostel to others. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Lovisa Sweden
- “ Wifi should be free in this time. 2 euro per day is to much. This is also the first ever visited hostel where the breakfest is not included. But I have to say, for a hostel it is a very rich breakfest. It is werth the price. There is a communital kichen with a microwave, but no plates, cuttlery or cups. Also no refridgirator to store stuff in. This is a must in a hostel where the breakfest is not included. It looks like a hotel. Nice rooms, single beds etc. But a more cosy room should be nic ”
- 22 May 2015 Klaas-Walter Netherlands
- “ Excellent location, very close to the train station. Very friendly and helpful staff. Stayed in a private dorm and expected less, but the room was very spacey, clean, own sink and free wifi on 5th floor. Very nice atmosphere and the breakfast for 8 EUR was good as well. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Sascha Germany
- “ Its clean and safe (thought no personal safe at the room we we're staying in.) but the place is like an old abandoned hotel and is spread out across multiple buildings. No social gathering place - but you could just hang out at the Yellow Hostel which is right around the corner and has an awesome atmosphere. overall you have better priced places right around the corner - i'd only come here if other options are totally booked up or you want too have peace and quiet and a premium bed/bath. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 jacob
- “ They expect you to pay for wifi use. €2 a day or €5 for the length of your stay. And this is per each device. Free wifi on the 5th floor. Close to the train station which is nice, but a little bit of a walk to the sites. More hotel than hostel. Many families and older people. Rooftop was nice, but the atmosphere of the hostel was pretty reserved, definitely not a place to stay if you're looking to go out. Nothing was open at night as far as bars/clubs. Failed several times trying to go out. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Matthew USA