Hostel Des Artistes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had to pay for wifi. Only two free computers available. Expensive 8 euro breakfast offered. Atmosphere as a hotel, not hostel. Location easily accessible to metro. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 melissa USA
- “ I was here for only one night, but I would have stayed for longer if my trip was lengthier. Pretty clean and secure. It is close to Termini station, so very close to cafes and restaurants. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was near the train station and pretty far from all of the sights. We only stayed one night.It is more of a hotel then a hostel. When we arrived staff was very friendly and pleasant. They informed us that our room was in another building very close by. When I asked where on the map the lady marked the same road we were on but just across the main road. When she walked us there it was actually the next road over and a bit further down. I wouldnt have really minded this is she was honest ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed there one night, I liked it. The place is nice and cozy, room was clean and comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful, they care about the guests, their comfort and safisfaction. The brekfast is not included, but you can pay 8 euro and have nice breakfast with wide choice. Wifi is also not for free, but there are public computers with internet you can use. If I go to Rome, I will defenitely consider "Hostel Des Artistes" as a possible place to stay again. Good value for money ”
- 18 May 2013 Maria Russia
- “ Great place to go to Rome for the first time. Well located, nice and clean. The staff is very helpful unless you run into an Italian-rage moment, but they are quite nice and helped us quite a lot sorting out some issues with our visas. Wifi isn't free which sucks, but you can get pass it since it's 2 euros for 24 hrs per device. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Too bad that they don't let the guests use their small kitchen. .. The hostel is close to the Termini (train station). ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Israel