Hostel Des Artistes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They expect you to pay for wifi use. €2 a day or €5 for the length of your stay. And this is per each device. Free wifi on the 5th floor. Close to the train station which is nice, but a little bit of a walk to the sites. More hotel than hostel. Many families and older people. Rooftop was nice, but the atmosphere of the hostel was pretty reserved, definitely not a place to stay if you're looking to go out. Nothing was open at night as far as bars/clubs. Failed several times trying to go out. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Matthew USA
- “ I stayed in the separate building to reception which was no problem (free Wifi in each room instead of only on one floor in the main building) on two separate occasions on my recent trip in a 4 bed dorm. Room and bathrooms were great. The only problem was that during my second stay (only for one night), there had been a mix up with who they had placed in what dorm room and it took at least 2 hours to fix it. By this time, it was 1.30am and I found the staff member on duty then very unhelpful. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Nice place to stay The breakfast buffet really good.. Nice people there. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Angel David
- “ Clean and safe Hostel. Staff is good and friendly. But there no kitchen and smoking areas. And also you have pay for wiFİ. You can find somewhereelse with this price. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey