Hostel Die Etage East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very clean and great atmosphere! staff at the front desk was helpful and polite. The kitchen available for use was in good condition and the showers were kept tidy. no complaints! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Alanna
- “ -Friendly staff that gave us loads of useful advice -Big lockers -Clean bathroom and kitchen facilities -Cooking installations not great (they only had an egg boiler and a microwave) -Location not ideal – metro needed or a lot of walking -Free Wifi ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ The hostel is pretty far from interest places but Very well connected to everywhere in the city via tram +metro. The neighborhood is quiet and there are supermarkets and places where you came at or have a coffee. The room was clean.staff was very friendly and helpful.we left the luggage all day long during our last day in Berlin,they were kind to keep them but I would have preferred if there was a locker to put them in. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy