Hostel Die Etage East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guy in the reception is a bit bored, robotic, impatient. Even though there is no one else is checking in, he is going through everything in the super-sonic pace, and repat like a voice machine when I asked some questions. The girl at reception is more friendly and helpful. OpThe facilities overall ate good, apart from no hanger for the shower sprinkle. There's a tram passing the front, so it might be lound a shirt while, but I dont notice since I use earplug. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous China
- “ very clean and great atmosphere! staff at the front desk was helpful and polite. The kitchen available for use was in good condition and the showers were kept tidy. no complaints! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Alanna
- “ -Friendly staff that gave us loads of useful advice -Big lockers -Clean bathroom and kitchen facilities -Cooking installations not great (they only had an egg boiler and a microwave) -Location not ideal – metro needed or a lot of walking -Free Wifi ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands