Hostel Die Etage East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was no computer - that could be a problem if you need an internet. Cleanlinless was not very good, the showers and the toilet could be cleaner. Toilet paper was missed a lot of times. ”
- 30 Oct 2012 Lana Slovenia
- “ For the price of a bed in a common room, you can get an individual room here. The unique problem of the hotel is the location. It's not in downtown, it's in Antonplatz. It's not far away from Alexanderplatz. You need get the tram. The tram stop Antonplatz is 50 meters of the hotel. There are several fridge in the hotel.Perfect cleanliness, staff very very helpful, free wifi Internet and a kitchen. I ran the Berlin marathon, so I needed an individual room, not very expensive, and it's what I got. ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Anonymous Spain
- “ Hostel is very clean, the staff is just as helpful as you could only wish. They are multilingual, so even if you do not speak German or English they will sort something out. The beds are comfortable, showers clean and without any need of fixing. On every floor there is a fridge, where you can keep your food and drinks. There is also a kitchen, where you can make your meals. In the nearby there is a shop, few bars and cafes. I will stay in that hostel for sure when i am back in Berlin. ”
- 08 Sep 2012 Krzysztof