Hostel Die Etage East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very clean and great atmosphere! staff at the front desk was helpful and polite. The kitchen available for use was in good condition and the showers were kept tidy. no complaints! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Alanna
- “ -Friendly staff that gave us loads of useful advice -Big lockers -Clean bathroom and kitchen facilities -Cooking installations not great (they only had an egg boiler and a microwave) -Location not ideal – metro needed or a lot of walking -Free Wifi ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ The hostel is pretty far from interest places but Very well connected to everywhere in the city via tram +metro. The neighborhood is quiet and there are supermarkets and places where you came at or have a coffee. The room was clean.staff was very friendly and helpful.we left the luggage all day long during our last day in Berlin,they were kind to keep them but I would have preferred if there was a locker to put them in. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Not in the center of Berlin, had to take about a 15min tram ride to the city center. Cheap supermarket right around the corner. Staff were super awesome. Had a nice common area, but there were never any people in it. Everything was always very clean. Has a kitchen, but it doesn't have that much stuff to cook with. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and fascilities. No stove in the kitchen though. No ventilation in room. And window directly out to street with very noisy trams that run all day and most of the night. And location is far away from the city centre, so walking back and forth is not recommended. Perfectly fine hostel if you're ok with all these things:) ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I thought the hostel was great! We were four friends inter-railing and it was a perfect place to stay for us. It was cheap and clean and the stuff was really nice. The hostel is located a bit off from the centre but there is a tram that goes the whole way. The only thing that we did not like about the hostel was that there were no AC which made you wake up all sweaty sometimes. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden