Hostel Die Etage East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and fascilities. No stove in the kitchen though. No ventilation in room. And window directly out to street with very noisy trams that run all day and most of the night. And location is far away from the city centre, so walking back and forth is not recommended. Perfectly fine hostel if you're ok with all these things:) ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I thought the hostel was great! We were four friends inter-railing and it was a perfect place to stay for us. It was cheap and clean and the stuff was really nice. The hostel is located a bit off from the centre but there is a tram that goes the whole way. The only thing that we did not like about the hostel was that there were no AC which made you wake up all sweaty sometimes. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ it was a very comfortable stay. the staffs are very co-oprative and fascilities are also good. eventhough a bit far from main station it was a nice experience. a calm comfortable place to stay... ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Aswin India
- “ Staff was really good. When we arrived at the hostel, was given to us all information about transportation, places to go and so on. They helped us a lot!!! ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil