Hostel Die Etage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall this was a great hostel. For the most part the staff is friendly and the facilities are maintained. ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Depending on what you are coming for Berlin for, this hostel might be a little out of the way, (not unreasonably!) It is located on the west side, which has less tourist attractions than the east side but the staff and facilities really make up for this one thing. It is clean, affordable, comfortable, with a big kitchen/common area and spacious rooms. There is also lots of information that is available to make your trip to Berlin amazing. I enjoyed my stay there and would go back again. ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Caitlin USA
- “ I think there is no need arrange two people in a room for four, especially it was a little bit cold during the night. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very clean, easy to get to ITB. Staffs are very helpful. Full kitchen is big. Will go back again. ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Although it's a little far away from downtown (like 20-30 min by metro), it's a nice place considering it's price. If you just need a place to sleep in a budget, I definitely would say stay there. They have one computer for free usage and a nice kitchen. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Brazil