Hostel Die Etage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was terrific but the rooms could have been cleaner. There were strands of hair on the bed and breadcrumbs all over the floor which made me wonder if it was cleaned before I received it. The mens room could also have used a tap with working hot water. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Lars Sweden
- “ Staff are very helpful. Special thanks to Sophi. There was no stove or pots in the kitchen. They have microwave to cook pasta and small little portable oven which can't fit the real meal. Shower is not that good but very value for the money and nice people around. (This can be change you know) ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Jeheun South Korea
- “ Nice smaller hostel in west Berlin, no massive groups. The hostel is clean, with big rooms and very good showers. Guests are more on their own than in other hostels, the staff is not on site 24/7. Good location between two S-Bahn stations, with three supermarkets close by, so you can cook all your meals in the hostel. If you are leaving by bus early, this is the place to stay. It is only two stops from Halensee S-Bahn station to Berlin ZOB bus station. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA