Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a really nice stay. The lady running it is pretty strict, but very cool. It lacks a common room however you've got a nice balcony where you meet other travellers. Bathroom door didn't have a lock, but we managed by putting a sock on the door :-) ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The location is ok (close to the railway/bus station and the city center, too), but the hostel is more like a family pension with no hostel facilities at all - of course, there are bathrooms, but there is no kitchen or even a kettle for making tea/coffee, no fridge, the balconies (if you have access to one) do not have anything where you could dry your clothes or towels. The price is good, but there is a lot to improve, if the land-lady wants the guests satisfied. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Jolana Czech Republic
- “ Would love to be able to cook there.. but no kitchen for guests :( ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Ukraine