Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. We arrived at Split a bit late at night and the staff was kind enough to check us in. We stayed in a twin room, it was very small. The mattresses were terrible, really, we could feel the springs... ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Excellent location in the historic centre and close to the port, very nice and helpful staff. Perfect option if you're looking for affordable accomodation and traveling together. If you're traveling alone it might be less interesting as it lacks the typical hostel atmosphere for contact with other travelers. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Pascal Netherlands
- “ We stayed with Hostel Dioklecjian twice on our trip to Croatia - 3 nights at the start and 1 night at the end. For the 3 night stay at the start there were 4 of us and stayed in a private apartment with en suite. Clean but basic and small is how I'd describe it. Good value though. For the 1 night stay there were 5 of us so were put into 2 separate en-suite apartments. These were incredible, high quality fixtures and fittings, practically hotel standard. Excellent value for money. Great staff too ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Terence