Hostel Dolce Vita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 5 nights at Hostel Dolce Vita and for a short trip to Granada it was perfect, at least for me. The atmosphere is friendly and cosy, I felt almost like in a big family. It's only a 5-minute walk from the city centre and it offers all the most important facilities. Should I ever return to Granada, I'll definitely stay there again. I can only recommend this hostel. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Lina Austria
- “ Fabiana, from the reception, is really helpfull and gave great tips. The hostel is really clean And the bed was fantastic. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good value for money. Staff could be rated "great", if you are lucky to meet the Italian girl Fabiana she's VERY helpful. The guys are much cooler. Locker is good, and it's nice to have a kitchen too. Wi-fi works great. What's to complain about? :) ”
- 02 Oct 2012 Damian Taiwan