Hostel Dolce Vita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel, although it isn't super close to the main part of town, and there are not enough showers so there's a long line in the morning and the water gets cold (but the showers themselves are fantastic - it would be best to shower in the evening so that the water is hot and there's no line) ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ very nice facilities and staff SUPER good!! i would stay there again ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I spent 5 nights at Hostel Dolce Vita and for a short trip to Granada it was perfect, at least for me. The atmosphere is friendly and cosy, I felt almost like in a big family. It's only a 5-minute walk from the city centre and it offers all the most important facilities. Should I ever return to Granada, I'll definitely stay there again. I can only recommend this hostel. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Lina Austria