Hostel Dolce Vita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent environment, extra friendly staff and I met guys who are fun to hang around. over all really recommended place, I opted for their single private room so no experience of dorms but really cozy, home like nice place ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Asmara Pakistan
- “ I stayed at the hostel for eight days and was very pleased with the professional service and friendly environment. The staff were really helpful and patient in answering my queries and provided excellent advice and directions to local amenities. The kitchen, dining room and patio area were very relaxing and provided a great opportunity to meet various different people. The balcony area and computer access was easy enough to access and provided a safe haven for all types of visitors..... Shajaat ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Shajaat England
- “ This hostel is perfect and the staff was very helpful! ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It's small but very cozy which is nice. The only downside was the lack of plugs. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Kelly