Hostel Dolce Vita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's small but very cozy which is nice. The only downside was the lack of plugs. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Kelly
- “ The single room was quite spacious, I had a really nice time, the breakfast was good too. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel, although it isn't super close to the main part of town, and there are not enough showers so there's a long line in the morning and the water gets cold (but the showers themselves are fantastic - it would be best to shower in the evening so that the water is hot and there's no line) ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Canada