Hostel Don Nino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ About a ten minute walk to the Zocalo, but very close to the bus station. Staff is excellent as is the breakfast. Supremely clean with a good variety of travelers. Yet another great Mexican hostel. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Hunter USA
- “ I've never stayed in a nicer hostel. The staff was extreme nice and helpful and always greeted you with your name and asked how you were doing when you passed by the reception. The breakfast was really good and changed every morning. The rooms are nice and clean, even the beds were made everyday. Toilets and showers were clean and the showers worked very well with both warm and cold water. Absolutely only positive things to say about this hostel. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Lotta Finland
- “ The staff was super friendly! Location was awesome! can't wait to go back!!! ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ fantastic hostel; well located on el Llano (Parque Juarez); great, friendly and helpful/knowledgeable staff; delicious breakfast (served by a very friendly waiter) is included; nice roof terrace; good wifi; each bed has a reading light, plug and locker. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA