Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are very nice and location is very good. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I did not feel safe here. Upon arrival, numerous people were warning me with tales of people being robbed. Still, I gave it a go. As a solo traveler, there wasn't much activity for solo people and the mixed dorms were filled with men only (scary when you're the only woman but hey, you can't predict these things). I don't like that you have to pay for everything as well, including coffee. I switched hostels as soon. Overall: okay. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pro Staff is very nice! Right by shopping area and the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle among other POIs. Easy to access from main train station Rooms are a bit sparse but clean and well lit Facilities work well and are clean, too. The combination kitchen and living space seems very conducive to socializing if that's something you like. Con Can be a bit noisy Windows don't have screens so in the summer, bugs can be a problem. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Michelle USA