Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As two young female students travelling, it is always difficult to find a hostel where you think that you will feel safe in a foreign country. That being said, when my friend and I found that Hostel Downtown offered an 8 girls shared room and that the hostel was very close to downtown we decided to jump on it because we were sure there would be other girls in our situation traveling alone or in groups. Nonetheless, we felt very safe in our room, in the lobby and with the awesome staff!! :) ”
- 09 May 2016 Danica Canada
- “ I had an absolutely a great experience in Hostel Downtown. Everything was super clean, toilets, rooms, kitchen, simply everything. I stayed for three nights, in each night we had activities planned by the hostel (bar crawls, dinners, shows, beer tasting), and it was all for free. Not to mention the wonderfull atmosphere, and all the people I met there. Within hours we felt like we were with family. I will go back there. Thank you for this wonderful experience ! ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ Best hostel of my trip in Europe! Activities organized almost every night so it's esay for solo travellers to meet new people. The czech poutine by Brent was delicious so his pasta too :) the castle tour and night ghost tour by Mirek was nice and very interesting. Rooms and bathroom was good. If i go back to Prague i will definitely go back to this hostel! ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada