Hostel Dream Tour
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was very unkempt. There was never any toilet paper, the showers flooded very easily, and the water was never warm--only burning hot or cold. The actual rooms were sort of eerie and reminded me of an abandoned preschool. However, you get what you pay for and it was still livable. I wouldn't suggest this hostel unless you are seriously on a budget. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cheap, but simply disgusting. A used condom in the shared bathroom was the final straw. Avoid if you can. Location and the friendly staff are the only good things in this place. But that's it. The rooms are in a creepy basement that isn't taken care of at all. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Jaakko Finland
- “ I feel inconvenient with this review , cause the people i met who work at the hostel are super nice and helpful. but my room was tiny , 2 floors underground , and there were 3 other rooms just on that floor. naturally i had no Internet there , and there's Internet only at the lobby , which is in a different building. i'm sorry to say that it felt like jail sell , but it was "cheap" 22 euro for a twin bad room. the hostels in Prague are not cheap..food,cloths,drinks,clubs yeah , but rooms.. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Tom menachem Hungary
- “ We slept in the basement. Literally. The bedrooms were underground and smelled like mold. It had a small shared kitchen with very few utensils, including a water boiler and a fridge. It was very near the station (15 minutes walking), and located in the old town. They had free towels, but the internet only worked in the reception, which was always full and it was almost impossible to do anything online. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Izabella Brazil