Hostel Dream Tour
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We slept in the basement. Literally. The bedrooms were underground and smelled like mold. It had a small shared kitchen with very few utensils, including a water boiler and a fridge. It was very near the station (15 minutes walking), and located in the old town. They had free towels, but the internet only worked in the reception, which was always full and it was almost impossible to do anything online. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Izabella Brazil
- “ Hostel has extremely thin walls. If you cannot bear with the sound when you are sleeping, make sure you have some earplugs. We stayed 5 nights there, we were just looking for a place to sleep so it was ok. Anyway it is really at the heart of Prague, maybe that's the only strength of the hostel. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It is not expensive. The only good point is close to the railway station but the facilities are very old and it is very noisy in the night. Anyway, just match the price.... ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous China