Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no access to a freezer in the kitchen. Nowhere in kitchen to put own items securely.. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Christopher Scotland
- “ Great Atmosphere, great decoration which gives the hostel a cool vibe, the happy hours are a great deal and great warm up to the parties, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is 15 minutes walking to the center, but you can take a bus right to the center in front of the hostel so it's not a problem. I would definitely book this hostel if back to Praha ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The Hostel seems secure regarding prevention against thief's but its not secure regarding an unlikely accident of fire as it has narrow corridors and a lot of wooden stuff which can burn quickly. The Location is not bad during day, but after midnight its most likely to pay for a taxi back to the Hostel. The Staff is kind and helpful. The Atmosphere is nice and peculiar. Hostel is clean in general. Lack of plugs to charge mobiles in rooms. Breakfast was very poor. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Luís Portugal
- “ Nice hostel/ Is situated near railway and bus station, not very easy to walk to center but it is ok if you use underground. Evetything else is ok, and good breakfast! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia