Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. Staff were friendly. They sell beer and did a barbeque. A decent option to have a fun time in Prague. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Overall a nice hostel but little bit away from the center, though it is connected by bus. Staff was really helpful and nice.., they have decent breakfast which I loved. Rooms were clean, washrooms were good. The shower taps need to be replaced in these washrooms, they don't work properly. You get very hot or very water for few alternating few seconds and need to keep pressing the button. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great place to stay! great facilities for affordable price. super close to train station ”
- 25 Jun 2015 victoria USA
- “ We loved this hostel! All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and will sometimes hang out with you on the terrace for a chat. The atmosphere inside is very funky, filled with lots of art and kept nice and clean. Sadly no lobby bar, but a fridge by the reception is kept well-stocked with lots of cheap Czech beer. Free breakfast is also a plus, and if you like to cook, the kitchen is extremely well-equipped. Would definitely return here if we come back to Prague. ”
- 20 May 2015 Kevin Canada
- “ For the first couple of nights in Prague, my friend and I stayed here and really enjoyed ourselves. The vibe is really chill and the staff is super friendly. I especially liked that it wasn't right in the middle of the major tourist attractions. I personally like to stay at a place that gets me to see other parts of a city than I would have if I was staying closer to the atteactions. I would definitely reccomend this hostel to anyone visiting the city. ”
- 14 May 2015 Deborah USA
- “ the staff really friendly and i really enjoyed the living room and the terrace! ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Lavinia Italy