Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved this hostel! All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and will sometimes hang out with you on the terrace for a chat. The atmosphere inside is very funky, filled with lots of art and kept nice and clean. Sadly no lobby bar, but a fridge by the reception is kept well-stocked with lots of cheap Czech beer. Free breakfast is also a plus, and if you like to cook, the kitchen is extremely well-equipped. Would definitely return here if we come back to Prague. ”
- 20 May 2015 Kevin Canada
- “ For the first couple of nights in Prague, my friend and I stayed here and really enjoyed ourselves. The vibe is really chill and the staff is super friendly. I especially liked that it wasn't right in the middle of the major tourist attractions. I personally like to stay at a place that gets me to see other parts of a city than I would have if I was staying closer to the atteactions. I would definitely reccomend this hostel to anyone visiting the city. ”
- 14 May 2015 Deborah USA
- “ the staff really friendly and i really enjoyed the living room and the terrace! ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Lavinia Italy
- “ it's a great party hostel with a pretty relaxed atmosphere. i would stay here again, my only negative point is that we had a roommate who came back incredibly drunk, was loud enough to wake everyone up, and both urinated and puked in the room at 2 am. though we alerted the desk, this mess wasn't cleaned up until the next day, and this person remained in our room. because of this we decided to check out that day. of course this is an unlikely situation and no real complaints otherwise. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Alexandra USA
- “ Very nice place, old town is 15 mins walk away, nice location with unique atpmoshere. Can be quite loud in evenings, but concept is for young people, so its ok. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Toms Latvia