Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place, old town is 15 mins walk away, nice location with unique atpmoshere. Can be quite loud in evenings, but concept is for young people, so its ok. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Toms Latvia
- “ no access to a freezer in the kitchen. Nowhere in kitchen to put own items securely.. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Christopher Scotland
- “ Great Atmosphere, great decoration which gives the hostel a cool vibe, the happy hours are a great deal and great warm up to the parties, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is 15 minutes walking to the center, but you can take a bus right to the center in front of the hostel so it's not a problem. I would definitely book this hostel if back to Praha ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil