Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool hostel , very nice staff , quite at night, cheep beer ! ”
- 25 Apr 2016 roy Israel
- “ Well equipped kitchen with large table (for approx. 6 people), renovated and clean shower rooms, quiet location, helpful staff - a nice place to stay! :) ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Pawel Poland
- “ Nice hostel. Staff were friendly. They sell beer and did a barbeque. A decent option to have a fun time in Prague. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Overall a nice hostel but little bit away from the center, though it is connected by bus. Staff was really helpful and nice.., they have decent breakfast which I loved. Rooms were clean, washrooms were good. The shower taps need to be replaced in these washrooms, they don't work properly. You get very hot or very water for few alternating few seconds and need to keep pressing the button. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great place to stay! great facilities for affordable price. super close to train station ”
- 25 Jun 2015 victoria USA