Hostel El Estadio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Normal cheap hostels! its ok! I was out a touristic season so, no atmosphere at all!. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 simon Canada
- “ Having had rented a bed, I was unable to utilize the kitchen and appliances; all out of order. The refrigerator did not operate properly so, I was told to keep any perishable food in the freezer which did not help much. The kitchen was dirty, of course. In addition, I found the owner rude, aggressive and domineering by whom I was verbally and strongly insulted the very last night of my stay when I protested his decision to discard of my food without informing me! I was threatened so,I left. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Mehrangiz Mary USA
- “ Manageable for one night to get to islands. Very small dorm rooms, only one option for breakfast, no kitchen to use or shops nearby. Not overly friendly staff ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Michelle New Zealand