Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a pleasure to stay at Hostel Elena. We were welcomed really nicely, the hosts are nice. When you check-in, they provide you a city map and tell you the good places of Zadar. The place was clean and the lockers were huge. The hostel was quiet and well located (near the beach, bus station, old town). We enjoyed our stay! Also, when you check-out they will ask you if everything was okay during your stay. I recommend this hostel! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel is located in the Old town and very close to the beach and the promenade. It is an excellent location! The staff is very helpful, though a bit to eager to "sell" you a trip with their taxi-connection. But you can always ask for help if you need it. Rooms are clean and the beds very good. Free wi-fi in the room, which is really nice! Nice kitchen facilities. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Excellent friendlu staff. The hostel was super clean, the lockers were huge and the beds were actually really comfortable!! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada