Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff, especially, Ania, the polish girl were so kind and helpful. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Magdalena Poland
- “ A good hostel, just the showers weren't very good. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We enjoyed our stay, and were sad to leave. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is a few blocks from the main street, and we found it quite safe. The pool, great breakfasts and free wine tasting went down well. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Hostel is ok, staff friendly and there are a lot of possibilities doing some trips starting at the hostel. Breakfast is very good in comparison to a normal Argentinian breakfast. But: cleanliness is bad, especially in the bathrooms and the pool isn't usable at all... ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ VERY NICE STAFF, THEY SPEAK ENGLISH WELL, NO AC, WHICH IS TOTALLY A HUGE PROBLEM IN MENDOZA IN SUMMER. (SOME ROOMS HAVE AC, BUT NOONE FEELS LIKE THE AC IS WORKING ) DECENT BREAKFAST AND VERY GOOD ACTIVITY ARRANGEMENT BIG MOSQUITO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE LAUNDRY !!!!!!!!!! ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous China