Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perpect to get the worst 100%. I've been there. Nobody there. Only one paper on the door 'not working' That's all. I didn't get any notice before I arrived there. Don't trust those grade. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Enjoy is a very well located Hostel close to the city center and train-bus station. It is clean and secure. Jamisna (the owner) and his husband are excellent persons. For sure, they will do everything for you get a pleasant and wonderful stay in Sarajevo. Ask to Jasmina for the tour to "Tunnel of hope". I had a very nice impression of the Hostel and if I back to Sarajevo, Enjoy Hostel is my first option because now it more a friend´s house than a Hostel. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Nice and friendly atmosphere and clean beds. No water at night. Tour to The War Tunnel Museum arranged by the hostel was overpriced. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Rolf Denmark
- “ This is a good hostel. Jasmina (owner) is very, very friendly and helpful. She even offered to bring us a pastry in the morning, but I had to check out before she arrived. It is an easy walk to the Old Town and very close to the bus/train station. Restaurants and a supermarket are very close. I had a little problem with the wifi/network going in and out, and there isn't much of a common room as it is basically the middle of the dorm room. I would plan to stay here again if I returned. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA