Hostel Estacion Mendoza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there and made a reservation for my return directly with them on either computer. When I arrived later it was gone. I had to find a new place last minute. OK location if you want to be near the bus station or don't mind walking to the more busy locations. It's not too long of a walk for saving some money. You can tell nobody is handy around there. Simple things were broken that could be fixed inexpensively to make it a nicer place to stay. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Alexander USA
- “ Lucas and Ana have been very very helpful in organizing tours. Very friendly. No problem to change the booking. Perfect! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Oliver
- “ It was good for the price, but the bathroom was really old and smelled badly. Additionally, it didn´t seem to be very clean. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Julia Germany