Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed here one night and wish I had found it earlier, as honestly the staff could not have been more helpful, the breakfast was fantastic for a hostel (eggs, fresh orange juice, good bread and jams, fresh coffee) and the dorm rooms were spacious. The only thing was not understanding the difference between the different floors - it would be good to explain that more clearly in the booking directions. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Incredible stay; the staff was really helpful in giving out tour advice, arranging events for you and your friends, and letting you know the best places to go in B.A. The location is probably the best, with you being in the middle of the city right when you step out the door. Remember to bring your own locks to lock your luggage in their cupboards, and the rooms get a little hot at night, but the stay in general was totally worth it! ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This place needs a redesign. The kitchen is too small and the refrigerator ridiculous for the number of folks trying to use it. Might as well allocate the front facing female dorm for a smokers room since it's very noisy, has ventilation to the outside and no air conditioning. How dare you call the place 'premium' with a dorm room like that. The room currently allocated for smokers is totally inappropriate since it has no ventilation and opens onto all the other common spaces! ”
- 06 Mar 2013 deborah USA
- “ Friendly and well-informed staff, good vibes, nice room with A/C, eggs and fresh juice for breakfast, great atmosphere. Go there! ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands