Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are very-very basic, but enough for a good night sleep. The staff is very nice and helpful. WiFi is fast. The location is excellent (next to a metro station, and close to some attractions). The breakfast was very rich by Argentinian standards. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ This is a nice hotel and has the option of an all female dorm room which I appreciate. Overall, they do a great job with cleaning, breakfast, etc. I would suggest getting some curtains for the front bedroom because the street light is a killer if you are sleeping in the top bunk. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked this hostel. I especially enjoyed the courtyard, and the rooftop terrace has a great view. The staff during the day were extremely helpful. Those that worked at night were typically workawayers, so they didn't know as much. Breakfast was great, wifi worked well, and they clean the rooms and bathrooms daily. They have a bar on the roof, so there is a cork fee if you want to bring in wine from outside. Some street noise, but worth it for the location. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA