Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this hostel. I especially enjoyed the courtyard, and the rooftop terrace has a great view. The staff during the day were extremely helpful. Those that worked at night were typically workawayers, so they didn't know as much. Breakfast was great, wifi worked well, and they clean the rooms and bathrooms daily. They have a bar on the roof, so there is a cork fee if you want to bring in wine from outside. Some street noise, but worth it for the location. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel with a friendly staff and a nice rooftop terrace. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ We found a hostel providing services as a tree star hotel will do; our room a private one with inside bathroom got the facilities any traveler need. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 ROBERTO Peru
- “ Positives first:The Staff was wonderful. very helpful. nicely cleaned place. the bed are good. The location is very loud from passing buses,car and motor cycle all night long. If you get a room away from the street on the inside people say it's just as bad. The kitchen is very poorly fitted, one burnt frying pan .one small pot, one large pot with only one handle. one spatchler that is melted. no wooden spoons . Very low quality silver ware. No money has been spent in this kitchen. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA