Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel with a friendly staff and a nice rooftop terrace. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ We found a hostel providing services as a tree star hotel will do; our room a private one with inside bathroom got the facilities any traveler need. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 ROBERTO Peru
- “ Positives first:The Staff was wonderful. very helpful. nicely cleaned place. the bed are good. The location is very loud from passing buses,car and motor cycle all night long. If you get a room away from the street on the inside people say it's just as bad. The kitchen is very poorly fitted, one burnt frying pan .one small pot, one large pot with only one handle. one spatchler that is melted. no wooden spoons . Very low quality silver ware. No money has been spent in this kitchen. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooftop terrace was fantastic! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Facilities were pretty good and definitely clean. Some of the staff were really nice, others totally unable to help and/or unfriendly. Position in the city for sightseeing is really good. Dorms have a lot of room for a downtown hostel. Safety is an issue in this neighborhood though, since I heard of a couple of people getting robbed, one actually in the very building that the hostel is in. I can honestly not say though if other parts of the coty are better or worse about this. ”
- 02 May 2014 Till Nikolaus Germany
- “ Very nice :-) ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Argentina