Hostel Experiencia Cuernavaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful place, very relaxed ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Asaf Israel
- “ Really nice accomodation for anyone, who has a low budget to spend. Everything was there, what I needed: Hot shower, bed, bathroom, fridge and lockers. In the hostel was a nice atmosphere, but the pool wasn´t ready to swim in. 20 minutes walk by foot to the Zocalo. Bus connections are available on the main street to the downtown (5 min. by bus). Restaurants, bars and a small supermarket with a bakery and a Oxxo are close to the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpfully. ”
- 14 May 2013 Wilma Germany
- “ Only one full-time staff member, but no English skills and not very helpful/knowledgeable on how to get to places . A bit of a walk from the center, but there is a convenient bus. Not many places to eat close to the hostel. No hot water, lukewarm at best. Kitchen is outdoors, not very clean or usable. Overall, it's not bad but not good either for a short stay. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA