Hostel Experiencia Cuernavaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was sick and could not get to Cuernavaca. I had some call, in clear Spanish to cancel, more than 24 hours before, as per the agreement, and they refused. I will never recommend them to anyone, ever. They should not even be a part of this service--which, because of this, I will probably not use again. Hostels.com should assume some responsibly and secure a refund. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful place, very relaxed ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Asaf Israel
- “ Really nice accomodation for anyone, who has a low budget to spend. Everything was there, what I needed: Hot shower, bed, bathroom, fridge and lockers. In the hostel was a nice atmosphere, but the pool wasn´t ready to swim in. 20 minutes walk by foot to the Zocalo. Bus connections are available on the main street to the downtown (5 min. by bus). Restaurants, bars and a small supermarket with a bakery and a Oxxo are close to the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpfully. ”
- 14 May 2013 Wilma Germany