Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we booked the hostel we did not understand that it is located directly over this extremely loud night club. We could not sleep (even with ear-plugs) before 5am. We were very unhappy. This hostel is only a place to stay for people who want to party all night. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Svenja Germany
- “ The hostel is locates about 20 minutes outside of the real center of town but it's lovely. There is no free breakfast but there is a great restaurant, Comodo, just around the corner. The building is lovely and so is the staff. I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Located about 15 minute walk from the center, easy to get to on foot or with a tram. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA