Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ an average hostel. Staff is coll, always ready to help you. each group of rooms have their own kitchen and bathroom, so, it reduces the number or people looking for it. there´s a tram station right in front of the hostel, what makes it easier for u to move around, since there are trams for almost everywhere. the only thing that didn´t work on the day i was there was the internet, but, allright. it may have been an unlucky ramdom ”
- 21 February 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ For me location was ok, but hostel a bit dirty. And kinda weird, that it was like an apartment with kitchen (=smelly food) then a room and by crossing this room you get to another one. so those ones in the middle cannot keep their room closed and they didnt even have closet to put their things away. Staff was real nice that they let a girl check in at 7 in the morning who waked us all up by undoing her luggage. Well done to you girl! Next time, be happy they let u check in and show some respect ”
- 23 September 2012 Andrea
- “ I think the hostel has some strange, not really hosty ambient, and i say to don't go, looking for my experience. ”
- 29 October 2011 Anonymous