Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Central, clean, modern and super friendly staff. The rooms are very clean and modern also the showers. It is one of the most central hostels in Bratislava. All sights can be reached within 5 minutes. The staff are university students who are very relaxed and give you awesome tips. We played PlayStation in the lobby and all in all it felt like staying in a shared flat. ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice hostel. Extremely clean and the rooms are huge! Nice common room and a small kitchen. The staff was always ready to help or explain things (they gave us great options for where to eat) We didn't have a lot of contact with other people staying in the hostel, probably because most rooms were private. The hostel is in one of the best streets, if you wish to go out or go shopping. Also close to the rest of the citycentre. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A very clean brand new hostel. Perfect location on the tram line and next to the old town. Extremely helpful advice from the staff. Bring earplugs! There is a dance bar on the ground floor, and the music comes up through the floor. The walls between rooms are also thin. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA