Hostel Galeria 13
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel, and based on past experiences of friends in other places, I was prepared for the worst. Luckily, none of my prepping was needed because Hostel Galeria 13 was so great! Just the right amount of hospitality, generosity and comfort. I found Paulo, the owner, to be extremely helpful and made us feel at "home" despite sharing the space with many others, as well as we felt safe. No complaints, just right! Definitely recommended. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Priscilla USA
- “ Very nice place, good facilities and the people was great. Caipirinha happy hour was good!! :D ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Excellent hostel, very well located, absolutely the best to stay at salvador! ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel stays in a very good place. Caipirinha hour is an excellent way to introduce guests to each other. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic