Hostel Galeria 13
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast until 12 and the happy hour, spent in a single outside area and communal table, makes it easy to meet people. Great ambiance. The owner has a very annoying passive-aggressive attitude, but even that can't take away from the fact that this is a great hostel to stay at. Do not stay here if you do not like dogs. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Marie Helene Canada
- “ I loved the breakfast until 12h. Location is good because it's in the main historical district but still on a quiet street, so you can actually sleep. Rooms are quiet and dark enough to sleep well, without feeling closed and stuffy. I actually left, though, because the air conditioning in the room was SO loud. Apparently it was repaired the next day so I guess that is no longer an issue. The AC was my only real complaint. A guest kitchen would be nice too, but overall it's a very good hostel. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Ian USA
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel, and based on past experiences of friends in other places, I was prepared for the worst. Luckily, none of my prepping was needed because Hostel Galeria 13 was so great! Just the right amount of hospitality, generosity and comfort. I found Paulo, the owner, to be extremely helpful and made us feel at "home" despite sharing the space with many others, as well as we felt safe. No complaints, just right! Definitely recommended. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Priscilla USA
- “ Very nice place, good facilities and the people was great. Caipirinha happy hour was good!! :D ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Excellent hostel, very well located, absolutely the best to stay at salvador! ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel stays in a very good place. Caipirinha hour is an excellent way to introduce guests to each other. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous Brazil