Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Due to an overbooking I was moved to a second venue owned by the proprietor, This was more expensive and a larger scale entry. It was provided at the same as the booking price. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ no air conditioning; so so hot. nice balcony terrace. kitchen has no knives. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Daphne Canada
- “ I was a guest at hostel with a friend for three nights. While there we suffered an uncountable number of bites from bed bugs. Your hostel was too uncomfortable for us to be able to sleep. The rooms were not secure as we shared a key with the other people in our room. At night it was too hot to close our room door anyway. The person working behind the front desk was asleep during the night and nothing was stopping someone from coming into the hostel. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best place in this price category ive been in, in all of Europe! Great staff! They were funny and friendly, they even played pingpong with us during their breaks :) ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Yatana Sweden
- “ No lockers. Internet did not work in my room. Beds were good, but this is only good thing about this place. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Pakistan