Hostel Gallo d'Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most amazing hostel breakfast I've ever had. Only issue was they couldn't find a key for my locker. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything is right! (: If you're arriving by train and you're traveling with luggage and it's heavy you shouldn't go by foot, better take a buss that takes you closer ;) but if you're really strong go by foot haha. This is a good choice. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ First time, It was difficult to find. And In the building, there was no sign! So when I entered the building, I was really confused.....But except that, everything was good. Kind persons, a clean room and delicious food! I recommend this hostel! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff was super nice, and the breakfast was amazing. The location, while not in the center, is perfect because it is close to everything and easy to find. My one complaint was that the Wi-Fi did not work except for about 30 minutes while I was there and only in the common room, and the shared computer did not have a working mouse. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous USA